Chicago Metro Hand Therapy, LLC is one of the largest single discipline therapy facilities in the area. The therapists focus only on rehabilitation of the shoulder, elbow, wrist, and hand.
Through a multidisciplinary team approach to treatment, our patients receive an outstanding continuity of care and optimal outcomes. Our highly skilled certified hand and occupational therapists have extensive training and expertise enabling them to design individualized therapy plans to help our patients restore function in the shortest period of time possible after injury in a cost-effective manner.
Our expertise in therapy includes conservative and post-operative treatment of the shoulder, elbow, wrist and hand comprising of:
- Patient evaluation
- Sprains, strains, fractures, tendon injuries, arthritis, joint replacement, and tendonitis
- Pain management programs
- Custom-designed and fabricated splints/orthosis
- Individualized strength-building, flexibility/range of motion programs
- Wound care
- Scar management and edema control
- Patient education programs
- Individualized programs incorporating assistive devices
- Individualized computer workstation ergonomic evaluations
- Injury prevention programs
- Work Station Evaluation
Patients can receive these services at four of our locations. All appointments can be made by calling one number (847) 956-0388.
Click here to read more about Hand Therapy.