If you're experiencing elbow pain and stiffness due to elbow osteoarthritis, HSA is here to help.
What are the symptoms of elbow osteoarthritis?
Elbow osteoarthritis commonly presents with the following symptoms:
- Elbow Pain: Persistent pain in the elbow joint, which may worsen with movement or activity.
- Stiffness: Reduced range of motion in the elbow makes extending or flexing the arm challenging.
- Swelling: Inflammation and swelling around the elbow joint.
- Crepitus: A crunching or grinding sensation in the elbow joint during movement.
- Weakness: Weakening of the muscles surrounding the elbow joint due to disuse or pain avoidance.
- Limited Function: Difficulty performing tasks that require gripping, lifting, or carrying objects.